"To push the boundaries, you need to know where the edges are." - Mark Boulton

Friday, June 22, 2012

Design Philosophy Statement

To be honest, interior design was not my initial interest while searching for a suitable field of study. For most of my life I believed architecture was my passion and so I pursued it as a major. As time has gone on, I have come to realize that the type of design I want to be involved in is one with less structure and less boundaries. I am not far in studying interior design but I am enjoying the experience so far. I do want to say that I have not lost my interest in architecture. Architecture has always been intriguing to me and I will make a point to stay involved in the "architectural world" (well at least during my studies). Design is an art that inspires society and aids people in living. I want to be able to create that formality for the people so they can live comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment